Sunday, May 13, 2007

Amazing Week!

This past week just flew by and was amazing!
  • I taught my first cooking class at our local Williams Sonoma. It was a lot of fun and believe I wow'd the pants off the General Manager. I had 10 people attending my class and we just had a blast. I look forward to the monthly classes!
  • Mary Twedt from Arkansas Cooks came to our house and interviewed me for her radio program on NPR. It was a lot of fun and I look forward to the new business that will come from the exposure. My interview should be on 89.1 FM in 2 weeks, Saturday at noon.
  • Chefs USA called me and offered me a job doing monthly cooking demos at our new Fresh Market store in Little Rock. I agreed and look forward to using this to market my personal chef business.
  • Robbie's mom finished the curtains for the baby's room. Check out the pictures below.
  • We had the privilege of chatting over the phone with our birth mom today. She is doing well! She told us she has been experiencing some pain....I guess Collier is getting ready to appear. Her next doctor's appt is this coming Wednesday. We will get a new report then!
  • I had the privilege of being with my mom today, celebrating Mother's Day. I cooked lunch and gave her a webcam for her computer so she can see Collier anytime she wants!

Russ




Picasa SlideshowPicasa Web AlbumsFullscreen

1 comment:

The Nelson Family said...

The curtains look great! I am sitting here with Mom right now and we are working hard on Collier's bumper, bedskirt & quilt! Can't wait to see it all together in his room!