Monday, April 30, 2007

The Joke is, "The Baby needs...."



Robbie and I made the pilgrimage to Babies-R-Us in Memphis. Nothing but a big store full of every baby toy/tool/trinket ever invented. It was overwhelming, fun, and budget busting all at once! We also went to the Carter's Outlet in Tunica. Well, yes, you can't go to Tunica without dropping at least 2 quarters into the slot machine...did we win, well NO! But baby needs a new.....!

We came up with this running joke to find ways to buy stuff for us...we would say, "The baby needs...(fill in the blank). The baby needs a new car...get my meaning? LOL I guess you had to be there.

Take a look at what we picked up:

Travel System




Playard (pack N play)


2 comments:

Holloway Family said...

You will find a lot of stuff that the "baby" needs :)

The Nelson Family said...

Love the countdown! I'm so glad you guys got to chat with the Mom. Tomorrow will be an exciting day. I can't wait for an update. We will definitely be praying. I wonder if I could pull a "Our nephew needs..." with my hubbie? If I'm going to be an ultra cool aunt, I need to look my best, right?