Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Baby Room Construction Has Begun!!

Robbie and I went on a hunt this afternoon to find fabric for curtains and bedding. We started at a local store and went through the whole store collecting samples. I found some things that I liked, but nothing that just WOW'd me...nothing that popped when you looked at it. If you know me, you know that I don't think long about something. If I like it, it is great...so grab it and go. It I don't, dump it and go. The key word here is GO! LOL

Anyway I turned around and saw this bolt of fabric leaning against the wall near the front door. We had walked right past it. I gasped and said, there it is! Robbie came over to where I was standing and fully agreed with me...it was it...we had found exactly what we were looking for and at the first stop. See the pics below. It is awesome! This fabric will be the curtains, bed bumper and a blanket. See pic below!
Russ



1 comment:

The Nelson Family said...

I love the fabric! It is so cute! Can't wait to get started!