Monday, January 21, 2008

Humbled, Shocked and In Awe of YOU!

This past week, I was going through a list of people's blogs to see the latest and found one that was using a view counter. You know, a counter that tells you how many times your blog was accessed by others. Ok, it has been on for a week and as of right now, we are at 118! Just this morning, I logged in and it was at 106. Ok, I am shocked and at the same time humbled that so many people would want to look at our blog. Wow! It makes me want to update it more frequently than I do. I will add some new pictures tomorrow.
Russ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what did you think we all do, except check for the latest pictures of the cutest little boy in the world each time we're on the internet?! Adele

Melissa said...

I love looking at pics of Collier too! Of course, pics of all 3 of you are ok....but mainly I have eyes for those cute little cheeks! He's getting so stinkin' big!!!