Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A Final farewell to my former employer

Since my departure from my former employer some two weeks ago, I have been working as a consultant; helping the new IT Manager get settled into his new position. Being a consultant has two advantages; one it helps me fill the financial void left from resigning and it gives the new IT Manager a boost in the learning curve of a new company.

In this case, I am very grateful for BEI allowing me to be a consultant. I hope I have been helpful! I also wish the new IT Manager the best as he works to fill the huge gaps in administration & management experience.

To my former employer; thanks for a great 5 years. It was an honor and privilege to be your IT Manager. As I begin a new journey in my life, I will always look back to you and have wonderful and fond memories.

I wish you all the best! It is my hope and prayer that the excellence we brought to the IT group will continue and that your company will continue to prosper through the assistance of an awesome computer network!

Thank you!

Russ

No comments: