Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My New Business is Growing!

I got up this morning, ready to jump in the shower and guess what.....NO HOT WATER! The pilot light blew out on the hot water heater...so while the water is getting hot, I am adding this post!

I have been very hesitant to put anything in out blog about my new business as I do not want it to interfere with my current job. But, I am so excited about it that I must share. I have started my own personal chef business and I got my 4th client last night! Yee Haa! Without going into a long discourse of what a personal chef is, go to www.uspca.com and you will get a better idea! I have 2 more interviews this week with potential clients. It is very exciting!

Adoption Update:

Our scrapbook is finished and the final product is amazing. We love it and are thankful again to Brooke at Scrapbook Heaven for all her hard work. She is fabulous! Now we must turn it over to the agency to begin the process of matching us to a birthmom. It won't be long now!
Here are a few pics!






Vacation:

Robbie and I will be crusing the Caribbean with her parents next week! We are ready for the break. We are leaving out of Miami....so blow away Ernesto!

Take care!
Russ

No comments: